Monday, February 13, 2017

Ornate Chipboard Tags

                           

I fell in love with the ornate chipboard tag embellishments on these cards made in a Susan Porter class.  I might have hooted out loud a little when I found some Recollection tags just like them at Michael's.  I can imagine lots of creative ways to use them on any type of card.




The vellum metallic polka dot panel is an unexpected but pretty layer on this "Be Mine" card. Vellum can be tricky to use because the adhesive is so hard to camouflage, but when layered underneath other card elements, it adds a subtle, elegant touch. 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and be fabulous.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Fun to be the first to comment on your new blog- beautiful cards! You are so talented and creative! And I bet you have so much fun in your gorgeous craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an honor to have one of my favorite people in the world be the first to comment on my blog. I sure wish we could be creating in my craft room together. You're so creative...I could use some of your creative mojo.

      Delete