Friday, August 3, 2018

Howdy Handsome - Lori Whitlock SVG Birthday Card


👉  When you're young and you fall off a horse you may break something.  When you're my age you splatter. - Roy Rogers

                          

Hey everyone,

Two masculine cards in a month...my head is exploding!  Late Fathers Day and early birthday celebrations this year have made for some frantic guy card making.  Lori Whitlock svg's are my go-to resource for manly cards because I can make them clean and simple, something I struggle with when left to my own devices.   I gave myself permission to  adorn my card with  a little heart  and a festive party hat  because even horses need a little flair.

I used this Lori Whitlock svg and found the heart and party hat  in Cricut Design Space. Some bright Nuvo drops spiff up my cute party hat. I even printed the "Handsome" tag with the "print then cut" option in Design Space. I thought adding the "Handsome" after Howdy would leave little question  my card was directed to my extremely good-looking husband. 

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:

10 comments:

  1. Great card for our challenge at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy
    Great fun card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    Ps......I'm very jealous of your fabulous craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card, fantastic design!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card and of course a horse needs a party hat!
    Thanks for sharing with us at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great men's card. It is true that I have some doubts whether you have kept a CAS-style card, but it does not change the fact that it is adorable.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really fun card. <3
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrap from your heart.

    Hugs DT Line

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at our Animal Magic challenge over at That's Crafty!
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete