Saturday, October 27, 2018

Jeremiah Ketner Dragonfly Beauty - Copics and Cricut...Again

Do not wish to be anything but what you are and do it perfectly.


Jeremiah Ketner digital image, Copic markers, Anna Griffin frame, glitter card stock, blue iridescent pears, rhinestone corner stickers, Elizabeth Crafts peel off glitter dots, white gel pen 

I never saw a dragonfly I didn't like and this sweet Jeremiah Ketner digi,  aptly called "Dragonfly," caught my eye immediately among all his amazing artwork.  I loved coloring her in my favorite Copic combo for the focal point on my sweet friend's birthday card .  The loopy layered Anna Griffin frame  from my Cricut image library  perfectly mimics the flight of the very energetic dragonfly  that landed on my card to embellish it.  The frame originally extended beyond the left side of the card, but I took some creative license and trimmed it even with the card.  I added some rhinestone corner stickers to balance out the design.

I find adding small details with my white gel pen really pulls it all  together when I'm finished coloring.  I used dots on the flowers and the dragonfly body, as well as my usual eye and lip sparkle. The centers of the background stars are brightened with Elizabeth Crafts  peel off glitter dots and iridescent blue pearls gussy up the dragonfly embellishment.

This is the last of my three October birthday cards.  Now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The frenzied fun never ends!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Creative Fingers Challenge #153
        Fussy and Fancy Challenge #223
        QKR Stampede
        Cardz 4 Galz
        Crafty Creations Challenge #377
        Word Art Wednesday
        Lemon Shortbread Challenge #79
        Through the Craft Room Door




7 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! I love the addition of white pen and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is so beautiful Nancy!! What a lovely card...thank you so much for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Things with Wings"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Stunning! I can't say enough about how beautiful your coloring is! Thank you so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful - amazing colouring.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring job - she is a beauty. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete