Friday, March 22, 2019

Prima Princess Zuri - Tulips for the Birthday Girl

After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world. Christian Dior
Spellbinders frame, Prima Princess Zuri stamp, copic markers, pearl accents

Crafty, artistic friends are the most fun to create handmade treasures for because they always appreciate the time and effort that goes into them.  I used Prima Princess Zuri on this birthday card for my friend to thank her for introducing me to these gorgeous stamps (and enabling my obsession with them).  Yesterday was our group birthday celebration for her and she actually gave ME another beautiful Prima Princess stamp to add to my collection.  Now that's what I call a sweet friend!  She loves flowers and bright colors, so I chose tulips in bright spring hues to wish her happy birthday.

When I posted this Prima Princess,  I mentioned I loved the look of a white frame bordering my vivid image.  I tried it again here, and I still like how it shows off my colorful lady. 

I added some subtle pearl accents to the corners, die cut my image in an oval to fit the  frame, and gave her some dimension with pop dots.  She looks like she's presenting tulips to my birthday friend, doesn't she?  The kind of flowers that don't wilt.  Like I say, I love creating happy mail for my darling friends!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Crafting With an Attitude Challenge #49 - ATG
        Sweet Sketch Wednesday
        Crafting By Design - Blooming Flowers
        Mod Squad Challenge - One or More Metal Dies
        Scrapy Land Challenge #110
        The Sisterhood of Crafters - One for the Ladies/Girls
        Through The Craft Room Door - ATG
        Try it on Tuesday - Say it With Flowers

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and and adorable card design! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and yes you've showcased her beautifully with the all white background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a magnificent job on this princess, Nancy. Aren't enabler friends like that just the best?
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I LOVE tulips! These are beautiful and so beautifully coloured, as is your princess. Gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly amazing colouring for this wonderful image . Love the exquisite frame
    Thank you for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design and great colouring a very lovely card Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous lady with flowers,love the colouring....thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenge

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card - what is the brand name of your die? TFS at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting us know the brand name of the die at Mod Squad - your card is in for the draw - have a blessed week

      Delete
  9. Thank you for your uplifting comment on my blog Nancy! I hope to see your art journal art soon - follow you now to not miss it!
    Big hugs and have a happy start of the new week!
    Greetings from Austria

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SSW2! ~Judi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Nancy, what a great image and all those pretty Tulips. Funny you love colouring women and I love colouring flowers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning colouring, thank you for sharing it with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Love your coloring on this fabulous image. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

    ReplyDelete