Thursday, April 18, 2019

Hippity Hoppity - Easter's on Its Way with Cricut Design Studio and a Dreaming Tree SVG


Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.   Martin Luther  


Cricut Design Studio never fails to spark my imagination when I want to personalize a fun svg card design.  There are limitless helpful features to play with, both "tried and true" and new. I used this free svg  from Dreaming Tree to create the base for this whimsical Easter card.  I kept the darling upturned bunny in my layout, sized a wreath from the image library, used the contour feature to remove unwanted cuts and wrote the sentiment with the new curved writing feature to make this card uniquely mine. The flowers were created from small paper punches and embellished with rhinestones and pearls. I sized the card to 5 x 7 and edged the front panel with a gold leafing pen.



The original clever design of this svg has lots of cute die cuts to finish the inside and leaves just enough room for a personal heartfelt message.

Happy Easter, everyone.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy




.


1 comment: