Friday, April 19, 2019

Woman of Flowers 5 - Grazia Salvo Digi Art in Copics

I went looking for my dreams outside of myself and discovered, it’s not what the world holds for you, it’s what you bring to it.”  Anne of Green Gables



copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Spellbinders die, corner dies, white gel pen, gold leafing pen, pearl accents, Grazia Salvo digi from Etsy

I'm super obsessed lately with an amazing digi artist I recently discovered on Etsy.  Grazia Salvo's  images are absolutely stunning and so delicious to color!  Some of them are lightly pre-shaded, which can be a little challenging for me, but I love the subtle depth that results when colored with copics.

I gave myself permission to go a little wild with some non-traditional shades on this lovely maiden's windswept do.  I created this birthday card for my artist daughter, so I know she'll appreciate my attempt at artistic flair.   Actually, I adore all the beautiful examples of fantasy art on Pinerest and Etsy with hair colored in all the hues of the rainbow.  I'm all about fabulous multi-toned manes.

The image is sized to fit a 5 x 7 card base, which I covered with a die cut background for a little dimension and interest.  I edged the die cut panel with a gold leafing pen and added some gold die cut corners with pearl accents   I used a  white gel pen to add details to my flowers and butterfly.

I'll be posting several of these images, one after another, because many of my favorite people were born in the months of April and May.  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I loved coloring them!

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and create something fabulous.
Nancy

Playing along with:
       Crafting with an Attitude Challenge #50
       DL. Art Challenge #242
       Moving Along With the Times Challenge #95
       Through the Purple Haze Challenge #155
       The Crafty Addicts Challenge #59
       A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge For April #2
       Fabrika Fantasy Challenge #29
       Love to Craft Challenge #33
        

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Nancy! Your card is AMAZING! I love the colors and your impeccable shading! Looks like real life right down to her cheek bones and the petals on your dear flowers! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again.

    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, thank you for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring for a stunning card.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just wow!!! So amazed by the details in your colouring. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge, good luck with your entry. Wonder what you will come up with next month.
    Lina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous Nancy. What incredible coloring.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out standing colouring, excellent work. Good Luck with your entry. A Perfect time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is also so gorgeous Nancy .

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete