Saturday, October 5, 2019

Pretty Witch - Fantasy Art of Janna Prosvirina


Wander the earth, taste the wind, discover your magic.  

Copic markers, Janna Prosvirina digi from Etsy, Spellbinders frame die, clear rhinestones, Elizabeth Crafts flower and leaf die, Elizabeth Crafts Shimmer Sheets, white gel pen
Hey there,

I just discovered another fabulous digi artist on Etsy.   Janna Prosyirina creates some absolutely stunning images.  You can download them with or without grey scale and the grey scale comes in light or dark.  I printed this image in light grey scale and colored her with Copic markers.

I seem to be obsessed  with Halloween witches of all kinds this season.  Maybe it's because I admire strong women and I'm  admittedly a "tad" witchy myself occasionally...in a good way, of course.  😁  I edged my art work with a gold leafing pen and mounted her on a white glitter Spellbinders frame with mounting tape.  I embellished the frame with clear rhinestones and mounted it on a black card base.  Her fancy blue witch hat is adorned with a purple metallic flower.

I can't wait to color more of Janna's fantasy art.  So magical!

Thanks for visiting,
Go forth and hug a nice witch. 
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Brown Sugar Challenge #294
        Craft Catz Challenge #477
        Creative Fingers Challenge #172
        Patties Creations Challenge #163
        Polkadoodles Challenge - Wk 40
        Addicted to Stamps Challenge #361
        Crafting By Designs October ATG
        Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #241
        Scrapy Land Challenge #123

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! I just came over from SCS to read how you did this. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning coloring, thank you for sharing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! I bet this was fun to color? Your project is perfect for our Halloween/Fall theme at Pattie's Creations! Good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Patties Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing colouring with Copics. Thank you for sharing this great new artist. I will definitely hop over and have a look at her artwork.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and you coloured her up perfectly. I love your card, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have created a very pretty little witch! A really cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Autumn/Halloween” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring, Nancy! I discovered Janna a little while ago and love her artwork.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how beautiful is this? Just love the colour palette you have used here. Absolutely stunning.
    Hugs
    Dawn,
    My Personal blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. Goodness!!! Your coloring is stunning!! Absolutely stunning! And I LOVE how you edged it with the gold, such a little detail, but it adds so much! I'm just stopping in from the Crafty Catz blog before linking up my own project and I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous, Nancy! Fantastic card design. Thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Brown Sugar this month and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles
    HUGS Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete