Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Lori Whitlock Wreath Pocket Pop-Up Box Card - Gift Card Holder and More

No one has ever become poor from giving. 


Lori Whitlock svg, Copic markers, ribbon bow, assorted gems, dotted blue cardstock,
Cricut cutting and writing, red and white card stock, glitter Nuvo Drops


Hey there from Nannyland,

When I first downloaded this beautiful Lori Whitlock pocket box card, I was confused at a seemingly unnecessary box protrusion. I was delighted when I realized it contained a perfectly-sized  pouch to hold a gift card, cash or a note.  Immediately,  I went to work creating cards for appreciation gifts to my hairdresser and cleaners.  I also made them for friends and family whose gifts have to go through the unreliable mail.   I love the way they turned out!  It makes a  generic gift card a little more personal and festive. 


As usual, I cut most of the pieces in white card stock on my Cricut Maker.  It's much easier to color and shade the small pieces with copics.  It was also much simpler to print the sentiment directly on my front panel with the writing feature in Design Space than to cut out the detailed sentiment in black card stock.   I had the best time adding beads, bows and gems to embellish.  



It's a lot more rewarding to present gift cards or money to my loved ones in a way that shows I care enough to make something special for them.    As it turns out, this pocket pop-up box card has become a favorite and I can see many fun uses for it in the future.

6 comments:

  1. What a super cute gift card holder. Lovely shading of the different elements. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out really gorgeous. You can't go wrong with Lori Whitlock, can you? I'm sure these beautiful cards will become a part of the recipients' annual holiday decorations.

    Thanks for sharing your Holiday Cards with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and festive card and a great idea for gift giving.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our holiday card challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering the 'fancy fold' challenge with your beautiful festive gift card. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane Louise [Moving Along With The Times] xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous. I've not come across this design before. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome gift card card. I love the style, the papers and so creative. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete