Thursday, March 24, 2022

Wishing You a Beautiful Spring - Conie Fong Ella Fleur Digi

 Life is a flower and love is the honey. 



Hey there from Nannyland,

The first day of spring has already sprung and things here are definitely starting to bloom. Unbelievable! It's time to take a  minute to remove the cobwebs after a long eventful but very disquieting winter.  I have been looking forward to  coloring this beautiful Conie Fong image for a while and was happy to spiff her up with a perky handmade flower. Actually, that might be a little fib.  I didn't like my coloring on the flower and, after much practice,  I'm getting quite proficient at covering my boo boos.  


I used two Tattered Lace frame dies to create her stitched gold frame and mounted her on metallic gold and  aqua designer paper to match her water colored dp sky.  The sentiment was created in Cricut Design Space and edged with a gold leafing pen.  I added a tiny white glittered and gemmed butterfly to the background. 

Tattered Lace frame dies, Copic markers, dp, Heartfelt Creations handmade flowers,
Conie Fong digital stamp, gold leafing pen, die cut butterfly

I love making Heartfelt Creation flowers with their stamps, dies and molds.  I am planning to spend the day making some soon and will demonstrate this fun technique in a future blog.  


I'm trying to get better at finishing the inside of my cards at the time I make them, so I can use the leftover materials I have at hand and make things cohesive.  It's frustrating getting ready to send a card and having to get things out to finish the inside.  With this card, I will just die cut a sentiment and everything will match.  A good habit to aspire to.

Hope you have time for a lovely brisk spring walk today.  That's what I'm looking forward to.


Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
Playing along with:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring of this gorgeous image and a beautiful feminine card - perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and your coloring is superb! Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the golden frame and gorgeous image! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous. So glad you joined us over at <a So glad you joined us over at Morgan’s ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Like a very beautiful painting.
    I love the frame and the matching background paper. And your colouring is really adorable. Especially the girl´s face is so amazing. Really gorgeous!
    Thanks a lot for presenting your project at the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete