Thursday, June 8, 2023

Julia Spiri Vintage Lady Digital Stamp - Good Hair Day

I have a new hair style.  It's called "I tried."



Hey there from Nannyland,

Julia Spiri digi's are always so expressive, you can almost hear them talking. I love the way THIS lovely lady obviously doesn't hesitate to tell us what she's thinking.  Who wouldn't love to flaunt this gorgeous vintage coiffure under a stylish "picture hat."  I used Copics to color this beautiful light grayscale image and  was thrilled  the layered flowers I recently created with the Altenew Rose Flurries 3D dies added to her classic 40's flair.

It was disappointing to discover Heartfelt Creations will no longer be in business after this year, so I jumped at the chance to buy several of their 5 x 7 frame dies that I love so much. I die cut my frame with white shimmer card stock and added water color dp to the oval in the center. My image was fussy cut and added to the frame with mounting tape. I added small gems to the centers of the flowers for dimension and sparkle. The sentiment was created in Cricut Design Space with the writing and offset features.

I will save this card for my bff who has amazingly thick red locks that invite admiring glances wherever she goes.  Here's to the blessed people who seldom have bad hair days.  I wish I were one of them! 

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nancy, what a brilliant quote! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nancy. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fabulous card, really wish my hair would look like that too, LOL. Thank you so much for joining QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Gorgeous card. I love love love your coloring and all the die-cuts giving the card some texture. So much fun. thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nancy! Great quote also =).
    Thank you for playing with our challange at Country View Challenges this month.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete