Thursday, April 18, 2024

Choose What Makes Your Heart Bloom - Lendel Art Journal Page

Happiness is when you've gotten really good at being you! 



Hey there from Nannyland,


The burgeoning spring flowers outside my window are getting as big as my head...well almost.  This gorgeous Lendel Art beauty seems to have picked one and has landed in my art journal peaking out with her alluring gaze. What a blissful way to spend a clear spring day, looking out of my sunny Nannyland window, while creating a blossomy page for my journal.  I choose to do what makes my heart bloom and encourage you to do likewise.   


My layered flower was created with a Heartfelt Creations stamp, die and mold.  In the center I have glued tiny clear glass beads that I've colored with a blue Copic marker. I used my markers to add additional shading to my originally pink flower and glued it to a large flower that is part of the digital image.  I attached my image to a swirly Spellbinders die cut frame and added dainty pearls to the corners.  

After attaching designer paper to the opposite page, I created the sentiment tag using the Cricut Design Space writing and cutting features.  I added a layered Tim Holtz die cut butterfly with an embossed vellum layer and some small Spellbinders flowers to adorn my tag. 

What makes your heart bloom?  Find out and then joyfully do it.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous journal page, the focal image is beautiful and perfectly coloured, fabulous dimensional flower and lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is so beautiful you have coloured that image to perfection so striking and colourful a wonderful journal page
    hank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Lolo CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO pretty! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your journal page and coloring skills are SUBLIME! You are a master of coloring...We love seeing your work in our gallery at Sisterhood of Crafters, please play with us again! Hugs!
    Kristin SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect sentiment for this gorgeous gal. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning layout design! Love the pretty flower girl image with her large bloom! Such stunning colors, coloring and detail! That quote is perfect with this too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Sparkles Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! The colouring is amazing and I love the papers. Thanks for joining the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete