Friday, April 26, 2024

Cinderella Fantasy Journal Page - Have Courage and Be Kind

The greatest risk any of us will take is to be seen as we are.
Cinderella

 
                                           

Hey there from Nannyland,

I can't believe I actually coaxed my husband into watching the 2015 Disney version of Cinderella with me this week! I guess the Hallmark movies are convincing him that, with the depressing menu on TV now, sometimes a fairytale is the only antidote to falling down the bleak rabbit hole.  Whatever the reason, it was delightful having his company for this enchanting walk down memory lane.  I knew I had this adorable Krista Smith digi in my digital stamp library so I set about coloring her to create a page for my fantasy journal.  I attempted to make a little scene behind her with a Cricut fairy cottage, but I got carried away with  my die cut flowers and pretty much eclipsed the cottage with floral splendor.  Whatever, she rode to the ball on a pumpkin pulled by horses created from mice and doormen morphed from lizards.  A few massive flowers aren't that much of a stretch.  

                                                 


Actually, Cinderella's mom uttered the famous quote on her deathbed that I used for my sentiment.  Simple, direct and so appropriate.  A lovely thing to teach to young folks who need a little direction in their lives to help them form their dreams for the future. I like all my journals, but I think my fantasy one is fast becoming my fave. 

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
                                                                              Playing along with: 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great quote with this delightful image; love the sparkly shoe! Wonderful die cuts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really fantastic card!!!!
    I LOVE your colouring!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty journal page. Love the sparkly shoe and all the flower die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty, Nancy! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete