Thursday, May 2, 2024

Morgan's ArtWorld Butterfly Fairy - Fantasy Journal Pages

God's love is wrapping all around you whether you notice it or not. 




Hey there from Nannyland,


The first time I saw a beautiful Morgan's ArtWorld digi image was in a card making class with my dear friend, Arlene, who has been a designer for Morgan for many years.  I was so impressed with her beautiful coloring and asked where her gorgeous stamped image came from. She told me it was digital art, which I knew very little about, and as our conversation progressed,  I learned she was a designer for Morgan.  I grilled her a little on what was required to become a member of this coveted design team and shortly thereafter, I was having my first designer experience creating cards for Morgan's ArtWorld using her incredible images.  


I realized lately that I haven't colored a Morgan image in a while, so when I won this one on her challenge blog, I went right to work creating a journal page for my fantasy journal.  I found some intricate layered die cut butterflies in my stash that I used to replace her digi wings. I also added a vellum layered butterfly to coordinate with the lovely insects Morgan drew on her image  It was a delight zhuzing up her wreath crown with several small beaded die cut flowers.  On the opposite page, I created a butterfly and sentiment in Cricut Design Space and adhered it to a dp background. 

I no longer design for Morgan's ArtWorld but you can check out my design team cards in the Labels side bar of this blog under Morgan's ArtWorld or in her fabulous shop here. I also encourage you to enter her wonderful monthly challenge here.
 
Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)
 
                                                                                Playing along with:
Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Fantasy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Lots of lovely elements. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning - the butterfly girl is absolutley amazing. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fantasy art pages. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely lady. She's a beauty. Thanks for linking this up to TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous Nancy! Love the fairy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete