Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Fabulous Flamingo with Flair - Dreaming Tree SVG

Stand tall and be fabulous! 


Dreaming Tree svg, glitter gold and pink card stock, pink iridescent sequins, pearls,
Elizabeth Crafts iridescent card stock for flowers, flower die, sentiment stamp, gold leafing pen  
Hey friends, 

I can't believe this darling flamingo svg was FREE in the Dreaming Tree SVG shop.  I really love all their intricate designs and have purchased several, but they also have some very beautiful ones for no charge.  I guess they know once we get in there we will want to buy everything we see!  I'm not a sales rep for their products, just a devoted admirer and customer. Their cuts are so detailed and well designed, I don't need to do much to embellish them.  But, of course, we all have to make our creations our own, so I decided to make my graceful flamingo quite girlie. I adorned her with a pearl necklace and some sparkly pink sequined wing feathers. I suppressed my nail polish urge as a bit over the top, but I still think she would look lovely with a fancy manicure.  


This shaped card left me with some real estate to embellish on the inside panel so I popped up some pretty pink iridescent flowers hanging from the tree branch in the corner.  I used pink and blue glitter paper for my image cut outs to add some additional subtle glitz.  Nothing beats a fancy flamingo with flair except maybe five of them!  Five fancy flamingos with flair...from Florida.  Okay, I digress.  My sentiment had to be long and narrow to fit behind the image without showing on the front.  I thought this sentiment was perfect, but I had to google flamingos to make sure they fly.  They certainly do, which makes them even more fascinating. Five FASCINATING FLYING flamingos with flair from Florida.  I need a nap.

Thanks for visiting.
Go forth and fly like the fabulous flamingo you are!
Nancy

Playing along with:
        Creativ Fusion Challenge #13
        Path of Positivity Challenge #71
        Patties Creations Design Challenge #161
        Cardz 4 Galz
        Time Out Challenge #142
        Creations in Pink Challenge #13
        Sparkles Monthly Challenge #119
        Crafting Happiness Challenge #11

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've never seen such a beautiful blinged out flamingo. I love her! You are so clever and creative. Great idea. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see more flamingos in your future lol Five flying flamingos on migration from Florida - though I have actually never seen any here.
    But love your girly version. You make such great die cut cards!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flamingo looks amazing! I love the tropical look of this card and the embellies add a lot of interest! I bet this was super fun to make. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is one beautifully styled flamingo!! Absolutely love your idea for this challenge theme and so good to see a card not in the normal shape. The pearls and sequins are such a fantastic touch. The shine of the flowers and glitter of the sea is brilliant too. Such a fabulous card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. She definitely looks very girlie. I've learnt something today - I wasn't sure if flamingos could fly either. Thank you for joining in at Path Of Positivity Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist of Relaxation.

    ReplyDelete