Friday, October 1, 2021

Believe in Daydreams - Zan Von Zed Lady of Leisure

 A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, 
and strengthens the imagination.

Zan Von Zed Ladies of Leisure 3 digi, Spellbinders frame, Copic markers,
lavender gems, gold leafing pen, white gel pen, dp background, Tim Holtz sentiment strip

Hey there from Nannyland,

When I actually have a moment to daydream, I can imagine myself as an enchanting maiden like the one in this grayscale image coloring book created by  Zan Von Zed.   Her amazing fantasy images are full of heroines in lovely gowns like the ones I admired in the beloved fairytales of my childhood.  I'm not certain I would trade my jeans and converse sneakers for a medieval frock, but I'd sure like to try it on to see how if feels to look this regal.  I'd love to have some luscious golden locks  thick enough to tie back with a stunning headdress. How would it be to have nothing more important to do than roam a lush garden maze  outside a timeworn gothic castle?   But in my world,  I would have to insist on a lavish ensuite bathroom with a huge shower and closet full of dry cleanable gowns.  That's where I wake up and realize how happy I am to be born in this era full of the creature comforts of life. What did that girl do without a cell phone?

I colored this image with Copics and created a dainty background that would accentuate her intriguing feminine gaze. I die cut the outer Spellbinders frame from iridescent white textured card stock and the inner insert from blue mottled designer paper which I lined with a gold leafing pen. The image was fussy cut and adhered to the background with mounting tape.  I adorned the frame with sparkly lavender gems and added a gold foiled sentiment.

Thanks for visiting Nannyland.
I'll just be here blissfully creating until your next visit.  
Nancy (aka Pink Panoply)

  Playing along with:

13 comments:

  1. Very striking image and card, beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The image is stunning and you've coloured it beautifully. I like the gems too. I loved reading about your day dream too LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nancy you did an amazing job with this project. Great work. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning image with fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY CARD, THANKS FOR SHARING IT WITH US AT COLOUR CRAZY CRAFT .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing piece of work! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your narrative about this fancy lady, whom you have colored beautifully. But if you were of the class in that era that could wear such clothes and wonder around the garden, your frocks would be as good as dry cleaned as they would just appear in your closet ready to wear at your whim lol Cell phone? Well that may be a bit hard to match.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this card is beautiful. Awesome stunning coloring and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, I love your colors - beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its fab

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete