Thursday, February 8, 2024

Jeremiah Ketner Digi Journal Pages - Be Impossible to Forget


The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. 



Hey there from Nannyland,


I recently talked to my daughter who lives in Pacific Grove, California where she has been enduring (just barely) a four-day power outage. Yikes!   No offense to Punxsutawney Phil, but it doesn't look like spring is coming anytime soon, with extreme weather swirling around us on all sides.  It's a little soggy here in the desert, so I've been daydreaming of flower buds and warm spring breezes for the past few days.  This blissful reverie has expressed itself in the form of journal pages that look like a candy shop and a flower garden had a baby.  The bright, warm colors make my eyes so happy!  

Jeremiah Keltner's images are always so elegant and serene with their gorgeous Asian flair.  What could be more fanciful than kittens and flowers cascading down luxurious curls. I found just the right page in my dp stash with the perfect colors and quote for my sentiment page.      



I colored my image in warm Copic shades and framed her with a lacy Heartfelt Creations die frame.  A Spellbinders mini sprig of flowers accents the free space at the bottom of my frame.  I added matching  blooms to my sentiment page to tie the pages together.  

Yes, I think I'll keep the spring vibes going with some cheerful Valentine and Easter cards. Last night, as I was trying to go to sleep, I thought of a really cute idea for a Valentine card for my hubby. Stay tuned...I think it's going to be one-of-a-kind.   I get some of my best ideas at night.  How about you? 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright background papers and a gorgeous image,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright and cheerful colors...they would certainly bring a smile to anyone's face. Just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue and I am looking forward to more of your inspirations
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Nancy.
    Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cheerful and colorful AJ layout! I love the wonderful thought you've shared with this as well! The girl is darling and your design certainly makes me feel happy and looking forward to Spring! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art with us at Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I'm amazed at how you're able to take an image and create an incredible piece of art. Love the frame and the whimsy. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week, I too, was dreaming of flowers and warm weather. I love your journal pages. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete